Hey there fellow Universe creators and Unicorn lovers (have no idea why this wanted to be here, but oké.) I wanted to share something with you that has been holding me back for a long time because I had no idea what it was. This is the feeling of change. Have you ever met it?
When you start the path of co-creation with the Universe, you get to ask for the things in your life that you would like to change. Really awesome isn’t it? And it is because starting to ask questions has led me to the most wonderful things in my life. Some even appeared faster than I had ever been able to imagine. Even things that I had never even believed to be possible. How is that for you?
The first time I started to open up to ask questions, the people telling me about it, made it seem that everything that was in line with the Universe, would also be easy and would appear out of thin air. And some things indeed are, but others can feel really uncomfortable and can take several years to come into existence. Especially when you are functioning from a certain point of view. That point of view has to be changed in order for you to receive.
To change this point of view, things may appear on your path that can make you feel really uncomfortable. In the end, it is all going to be for the best. Try to remember that. This was also a point that I never really understood until recently. All I could see was that it wasn’t working out for me. The Universe was never going to give me what I had asked for. And immediately I went into the wrongness of me. (I did it wrong, this is not supposed to happen for, maybe I should ask for something else)
I came across Access Consciousness and there I learned that change can be really uncomfortable. This made a big difference in my life. I now started to see that I was not wrong, I simply was not willing to receive the change at that moment. Though it all contributed to the end result.
How can you deal with change with more ease?
- Have you asked for more ease with changing yet? What can it create if you did?
- Simply ask a question: Is this change I am experiencing?
- What does this change require of me to have more ease? This doesn’t always have to mean work harder or do more. It can simply require you to be more space.
- Never ever go into the wrongness of you. Simply have faith in that everything will work out.
- Don’t give in to the little voices that want to distract you. They are simply there to keep you stuck in your old tiny space. (Voices like: watch Netflix, you can’t do it, eat more or actual people telling you that it is not possible.)
- Believe that it is possible. That is the most important thing.
If you haven’t decided on what it is you are asking for in life, or even if you did. This book, Being you, chancing the world by Dr Dain Heer can be of great contribution to any creator out there.
What is the change you would like to see in this world?